About My Local Dentists
Our Burwood dentist at My Local Dentists is ready to assist you with all of your dental requirements. We stay up to date on the latest dental technology available and keep up with the most recent advancements in treatment methods. Our dental staff is highly skilled and dedicated to providing the highest quality dental care. We selected each member of the team because they have all demonstrated a commitment to giving patients the attention and respect they deserve.
A mouth with a clean tongue, strong teeth, and healthy gums typically reflects good hygiene and health. Maintaining good dental health also keeps several diseases at bay.
Why choose us?
What treatments are available at our dental practice?
In dental implant surgery, tooth roots are replaced with metal posts, and missing teeth are replaced with artificial teeth that resemble real teeth in function and appearance.
Orthodontics focus on correcting the alignment of teeth. This can be done through several treatments, such as Invisalign or orthodontic braces.
Dental crowns and bridges are cosmetic dentistry procedures used to improve damaged teeth or repair cracks in teeth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is visiting the dentist so important?
Regular dental checkups will help maintain the health of your mouth and teeth and the overall wellness of your body. Oral hygiene is vital since it:
- Strengthens your teeth
- Helps keep your teeth appear bright by preventing tobacco, drinks, and food from staining them.
- Decreases the risk of dental decay
- Boosts your self-confidence and gives you a beautiful smile
- Prevents bad breath: Regular flossing and brushing will help minimise the number of germs in your mouth that cause bad breath.
- Guards against gum disease, which can lead to the loss of bones and teeth
How should I choose the right dentist for me?
Finding the right dentist for you is essential, and you might want to consult with a few dental practitioners before making your final choice. During your initial appointment, you should be able to decide whether the dentist is a good fit for you. During your visit, take into account the following:
- Do you get a cost estimate before your appointment for a treatment?
- Does the dental practitioner go over how to maintain good dental health with you?
- Has a record of your dental and medical history been created?
- Does it seem like the dental office is organised, tidy and hygienic?
- Is the dental clinic accessible and close by?
How often should I see my dentist?
Everyone should go to the dentist for a routine examination at least once every six months, including adults, teenagers, and kids. Strathfield patients more likely to develop gum disease or oral cancer may need to visit our dentist more frequently than twice a year. Our experienced dentists will recommend how often you should see them for routine checkups.