Dentist Harris Park
Dentist Harris Park
About My Local Dentists
At My Local Dentists, we prioritise your comfort and relationship with us so that you can have a comfortable and best experience. No matter the reason you’ve come to us – whether for a simple routine cleaning and maintenance, reconstructive work, or a brand-new smile – we take our commitment to each of our Harris Park patients very seriously.
Visit us at My Local Dentists, and you’ll first notice that we listen. We understand that visiting the dentist is about you and your needs, so we take the time to understand you and what exactly you want for your smile.
Why choose us?
What treatments are available at our dental clinic?
Dental implants are small metal screws that our dentist places in your jaw to replace a missing tooth. They help you to eat, bite, and chew like normal again by restoring function.
Root canal therapy (or endodontics) becomes necessary when the pulp inside your tooth turns infected from an injury to your mouth or tooth decay.
Crowns are dental restorations used to fix teeth weakened or broken by decay. They are an excellent solution for you if you’re unhappy with the appearance of your current fillings.
Invisalign clear aligners may be the right treatment option if you’re looking for a straighter smile. Our dentist will be able to tell you if Invisalign is right for you during an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you know if you have tooth decay?
If you frequently consume starchy and sugary foods and drinks, your teeth will decay or get cavities over time. Bacteria present in plaque interact with sugars to produce acids. Over time, these harmful acids break down tooth enamel, causing cavities and weak teeth.
The location and size of a cavity will determine the symptoms it causes. Some patients won’t experience any symptoms, but others might experience one or more of the following:
- Tooth discolouration
- Pain when you chew or bite
- Intermittent pain or toothache
- Increased tooth sensitivity, especially when drinking or eating something cold or hot
Contact our dentist for help if you experience any of these problems
How can you best protect your teeth?
- Don’t hesitate to see our dentist for your tooth or gum problems. It’s less expensive and better to take care of dental issues as soon as possible.
- To maintain optimal dental health, visit our dentist regularly for professional cleanings and check-ups.
- To remineralise and protect your teeth, use fluoride mouthwashes and toothpaste.
- Don’t use a hard toothbrush. Instead, opt for a medium or soft electric or manual brush, and change the brush head every 2-3 months.
- An ideal way to protect your teeth is by brushing them two times a day and flossing once daily.
- Cutting down on sugary foods and reducing between-meal snacking will help you stay healthier.
Where can I find My Local Dentists?
Our dental practice is in Northmead, which is just 3.39 km from Harris Park. Our dental treatments include general dentistry, root canal treatment, wisdom teeth removal, teeth whitening, dental crowns, cosmetic dentistry, and more.
Looking for affordable dental care? Call our dental clinic now! We provide quality dental services that take care of all your oral problems.